· Public authorities and administrative bodies responsible for culture and other relevant decision makers at local/regional/national levels dealing with strategic planning and development targeting this group the project intention is to develop a certain personal ownership and understanding of importance of proactive approaches toward polycentric collaborations and inter-sectorial cooperation
· Management teams of public institutions complexity of institutional structures and limited flexibility of public institutions need empowered personnel (new know-how, capacities etc.) to systematically build the communication and collaboration with other relevant cultural actors
· Organizers, producers and cultural operators (including tourist operators), independent civil sector, NGOs', etc. as they are mediators between innovative initiatives and a wider audience, contributing to creation of user friendly environment and citizens' participation in policy making
· Artists, critics and experts of various disciplines (performing arts, music, sociologists, historian etc.) dealing with interdisciplinary projects and initiatives
· Cultural policy specialist formulating strategic positions, future actions possibilities, feasible working modules, etc.
· Media representatives as it has an impact on public policy and could offer support to the actions related to public advocacy of project objectives